Jason Schofield and Justin Ellison of the Colorado Avalanche will work with participating associations to design a unique program that maximizes your the fundraising potential. The level of time and involvement your association puts in can vary according to availability. This program is always in the development stage and can be structured to best suit your needs, so please feel free to make any suggestions or put in special request. Assets, events and tickets are on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability.
Examples of Association Ticket Option
- Ticket Horse CAHA Player Pass Association Website: We can build a ticket portal specifically for your association’s players, families and supporters to redeem their one ticket and purchase additional $22 CAHA Player Pass tickets with $2 per seat going a back to your association. You can choose the number of CAHA Player Pass games you want to offer and also alter the fundraising amount.
- Association Nights: Have your one ticket per player be used by the association, players and families and promote the purchase of additional at a discounted fundraising rate set by the association. On this game day the association will receive pre/post game ice time to be used in any way the association sees fit (open skate for all ticket holders through the association, alumni games, scrimmage time, etc.). Game night assets also available, Bench and Penalty Box Experience, league recognition during the game, etc.
Other Options with the Avalanche
- Dark Day Events at the Pepsi Center: The Pepsi Center is available on the dark days when no events are being held in the arena, leaving the ice open for skills camps, games, scrimmages, open ice and any other way your association may want to use it. This is a bonus you can receive if your association reaches more than 500 tickets through the redemption and Player Pass Program. Dark days are limited, subject to availability and filled on first come, first served basis.
- Bench Experience: Up to 10 people will sit on the Avalanche bench during pre-game warm-ups. Subject to availability.
- Zamboni Rides: One person from a group has the opportunity to ride on the Zamboni machine during pre-game or an intermission (intermission is limited). Not available for anyone under the age of 12.
- Silent Auction Donation: For nonprofit groups only, an autographed item will be donated.
- Pre-Game: The ice is available for 60 minutes Avalanche game days for group events. Subject to availability.
- Post-Game: The ice is available for 60 minutes hour following Avalanche games for group events. Subject to availability.
- Penalty Box Experience: Prior to the game, four people from a group will have the opportunity to view both the Avalanche and visiting team’s warm-up from the Penalty Box. Waivers must be signed and on file.
For details, contact Justin Ellison at 303.405.7622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the Mile High Dreams Gala benefit the education, health and fitness programs of Kroenke Sports Charities.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
1000 Chopper Circle
Denver, CO 80204
* $4000 – Premium VIP Package, 20 Guest Tickets: 10 VIP and 10 General Admission Tickets
* $2500 – VIP Package, 10 VIP Tickets
* $250 – Individual VIP Ticket
* $150 – Individual Event Ticket
* $125 – Individual Young Professional Event Ticket (under 35)
Click here to make your reservation online. For questions call 303.405.1166.