USJDP Junior Prep Camp 2013: June 23-29, June 30-July 6
The Premier Development and Exposure Camp in the U.S.!
The USJDP Junior Prep Camp provides elite Junior, Midget and Bantam players (birth years 1993–1999) with the professional skill development and exposure necessary to better prepare them for Junior A and college hockey. Held at the University of Denver, one of the top collegiate arenas in the country, the camp is directed by NCAA D1, NHL, USHL and NAHL coaches/scouts and is intended for current year Junior, AAA, or AA players. The Prep Camp offers:
- Four hours per day of on-ice development in Magness Arena
- Three hours per day of off-ice training in the DU Varsity weight room
- Daily Junior Hockey Seminars and weekly Showcase Games
- Reebok CCM Pro Fit Sessions
- Individual Player evaluations
If you are looking for a camp where you can train with high-end players and have exposure to professional coaches, then this in the program for you!
The 2013 coaching staff will be announced soon. Please click here to view teams that have attended the Prep Camp in the past. For more information, visit www.usjdp.com or call 303-964-0929.